Data Privacy Statement
(1) We may process and store the data relating to the sales contract to the extent necessary for the execution and settlement of the purchase agreement, and as long as we are obliged to store this data by law.
(2) We reserve the right to transmit personal data of customers to credit agencies or payment services, to the extent necessary for the purpose of a credit check or a payment.
(3) To carry out deliveries, we transmit the customer's personal information to our appointed parcel service, to the extent necessary for the purpose of the parcel transport and delivery to the customer.
(4) When you visit our websites, data such as date, time, visited pages and retrieved file names are stored on our servers for security reasons and for statistical purposes.
(6) If you want to have information about your stored personal data, or want to change or delete this information, you can contact us via the contact information listed in the imprint.
(7) If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your email address, your first name and your surname. This data will not be passed to third parties. The newsletter can be revoked at any time by unsubscribing through a link on the front page of our website, or by informing us via the contact information in the imprint.
(8) If you contact us (as per contact form, email or another method), we store the data you transmit to us. After answering your questions we delete these data, provided that no statutory storage obligations exist. A transfer of these data to other does not take place. You can at any time withdraw your consent for the data collection and use of data by a message to us. In case of cancellation your data will be deleted immediately.
For further information please visit: